"It's not how much money you make, but how much money you keep, how hard it works for you, and how many generations you keep it for."
- Do you know how much you earn determines how much you can invest in your goals.
- On average women live longer and we’re paid less over time.
- 52% of women within the age of 25- 40 have never held an investment product.
- 59% of women age 20 to 34 defer investing and financial planning to their partners
- Women have more of their money in cash rather than investing , which makes financial advice industry perceive them as risk-averse
- Women take more career breaks, they are often the primary carer not only for their children but also for their parents, inlaws and extended family.
- The male-dominated financial advisory industry often overlooks the specific needs of women.
It's about more than just an Investment Club. Growvest provides a platform for women to access investment opportunities while saving, a collaborative investment club. The reason why Growvest is fundamentally different than anything on the market today is because of our community which brings the four core principles together: SACC -
- Simplify Savings and Investing